God She Was Beautiful
Inspired by the intoxicating excitement and bold reaction of this man.
This piece is a collage.
Dimensions: 8 x 10"
Nicola MacNeil is an artist enthralled by storytelling. Her work experience includes public service associate at the Vancouver Public Library and program coordinator at Urban Source. Urban Source is a well-known, artist's eden in Vancouver. Through the resources of her professional career, she has been able to lose herself in a story or craft quite often.
Honing a craft was not her intention, but the magic happened when she realized she could write and make art simultaneously. A book is always her method of relaxation, but when it comes to expression, she envelops herself in her art, particularly her collages.
Fine Art Paper
- Its hard to find a better quality
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on FSC certified photo paper
- Giclee (inkjet) method for a continuous tone
- Vibrant colours
- 308 GSM
- Cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity
- Supposedly has 200 plus years of fade resistance
- Shipped in a protective tube