FREEDOM FIST JACKET
Liberty “Freedom-Fist” Jacket
Black dead-stock denim
Large front patch pockets
Machine wash cold, hang to dry or use delicate dryer setting
Fabric: 98% cotton 2% spandex
Unisex workwear inspired with full functionality, made by us in Toronto.
This artwork was created by the Phily artist Emmanuel Adjei. Freedom is a social change. But the first step to any change whether community, national, or social - it all starts with the Individual. His lettering approach was to design a message that spoke to both the individual and the system. He wanted to create bold unapologetic lettering designs that aligned with the mindset and energy that we expressed in the Liberty “Freedom-Fist” Jacket design.
The Liberty Jacket is made by us in Toronto. The jacket is made from local dead-stock denim and the imagery on the back is also made from throw-away scraps/vintage fabrics. The Liberty “Freedom-Fist” Jacket was created in solidarity against racism, sexism, and homophobia.
Together both our artworks amplify and speak for the voiceless.
Fine Art Paper
- Its hard to find a better quality
- Eco friendly: water based non-toxic inks printed on FSC certified photo paper
- Giclee (inkjet) method for a continuous tone
- Vibrant colours
- 308 GSM
- Cotton fine-art photo rag
- Excellent print longevity
- Supposedly has 200 plus years of fade resistance
- Shipped in a protective tube